Monday, March 25, 2013

Oh Boy.

       This has been an awesome year with nothing but incredible things coming up.  I'm so proud of my family. We have all done nothing but incredible things, so much growth and advancement between us ranging through emotionally, physically, mentally, and spiritually. My brother in particular is doing very big things with his life right now and I am just blown away, I'm so proud of him.
Twenty-thirteen has just been so intense. Even the end of Twenty-twelve was just outstanding.  For me it all started the day the world ended, with Coronado.  Watching dolphins jumping out in the ocean right off shore and dogs playing and running in the sands, it was heaven. I can say I know what heaven is, sincerely. Since then the year has been filled with just off the charts memories, new experiences, pushing limits, breaking comfort zones, and I am just so excited about what is to come. All of our plans, all of the changes and immediate effects we will be making. I'm going to miss my apartment. I love it here, I love my privacy, my view, my decorations, my memories laying around comfortably, photos, and Jack's having his own territory for once.
 
“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus

No comments:

Post a Comment