Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Willow Tree

I shouldn't have had coffee today.

It awakens my core. 

Today I am filled with passion, unlike my grumpy ass yesterday.  I don't know what the difference is besides the coffee.. Frazee is coming to see me today.  It lifts up my soul, I enjoy his company. 

Today I want my Willow Tree Tattoo.  A willow like my poem... hidden in the shadows of an old willow tree.. A willow like Grandmother Willow from Pocahontas.. A willow like the Womping Willow from my childhood friend Harry Potter... I want a strong passionate willow with twisted roots and low hanging limbs of emotion... I want a willow tree covering my left side reaching over my ribs and stretching onto my back.  It is a grand representation of who I am.  Here are some images that I might print off to inspire my tattoo artist to create a Willow that truly suits me. 

A willow tree that is passionate like the happy go lucky, positive, caring, and damaged self that I am.  The Willow tree meanings includes magic, healing, inner vision and dreams. All trees support life, and I do love climbing trees...


I want a willow tree with delicate artistic leaves such as Grandmother Willow

With powerful roots holding on to what she's knows to be true

Clinging to her foundation, like such

With an overall demeanor of a calm loving place to meditate

A large eloquent beatiful Willow that embraces and guides life...


I'm excited, aren't you? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment